Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog and Thank You, for visiting my Blog . Feel free to browse, subscribe, or leave a message

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week - 7 Retailing

Retailing is all the activities directly related to the sale of goods and services to the ultimate consumer for personal, nonbusiness use- has enhanced the quality of our daily lives. Today (Sunday October-17) my friend and I went to a Toyota dealership because my friend wants to buy a Toyota Prius. I thought that this would be a great experience about the Toyota retailing. It is located in 62-10 Northern Boulevard, Woodside, queens. we walk in to the store and I saw two sales person are siting in the desk. They wear Toyota logo shirt. As soon as they see us, they come to us. they greet  us and ask what they could do to help us. My friend ask to see Prius than one person tell us to follow him. we follow him and walk to the car. Salesperson open the car and show us everything about the prius. He answer our all question, we asked about the car. Also I want to see a Toyota Corrola and he show me.
From visiting my Toyota store I can say that:
- The salesperson is very helpful and friendly and he wants to sale car to us.
- The store environment is very nice, clean and wide area but very quite.
- Lots of cars in the store which is looking good. also some poster in the wall about the car add.
- The Toyota logo is three side of the store.
From experience I can say that this store has very good target to sale cars. They are snuggest to buy car and they give us very good price deal too. They have very well marketing effort to the Toyota Motor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment