Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog and Thank You, for visiting my Blog . Feel free to browse, subscribe, or leave a message

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week-8 Advertising and Public Relations



Advertising is defined as impersonal,one-way mass communication about a product or organization that is paid for by a marketer. Toyota is advertising all kind of media such as internet, radio, TV. newspapers and magazines. Toyota gives very good message in the adds about their product what they are doing. people can easily understand what Toyota wants to say about the products when they watch the Toyota adds. I put add in  my blog which sent  very clear message to Toyota customers. Toyota expense millions of dollars everyday for their advertising. Also Toyota is very good with the customers relations and safety. Toyota gave recall millions of cars because of the customers safety. Toyota wants to their customers satisfaction about the products. Toyota pay very close attention about customers benefits which customers want using the products. Toyota right now is focusing on the positive experiences about ownership, vehicle quality and safety.
I changed my post.   

No comments:

Post a Comment